ROCHESTER, N .York

Posted in By ibi_corp 0 comments

juz come back from rochester for a dinner with BABA ALI ......

a well known vlogger.
he was talking about "marriage"...
mostly about women and man attitude toward each others
.........what such a basic topic 4 me.......
well, man juz hv 2 be a good listener n spend some time with their wife....
and everything will  be going good
that's it

unfortunately, my picture with baba ali is not in my phone...so, i cannot upload it


then, got a free t-shirt from my friend,shimi......for his school(RIT)'s shirt

and guess what next???

SNOW was falling down
 it was d first time in my life to see and feel the snow!!!!

actually, it juz a light rainy snow, so u cannot see very clearly through this picture....


                                                    GET REAdy for the WINTEr.......hoho





SNOWWWWWWWW