spring semester

Posted in By ibi_corp 2 comments

Spring Semester
I managed to finish my spring semester successfully. In this semester, I have to take 9 courses in least than 4 months. Sincerely, I feel very tired in this whole semester. The courses are:
credits
course
Description and my feeling
3
Introduction to engineering
There is a lot of difficult and complex calculations. The mark for each question usually 10. If I make the false assumption at first, then 10 marks easily lose. The assumption is made by our understanding based on the figure given. Now, I have known ABET, engnr fnct, engnr discipline, thermodynamics, kinchof, etc
5
Calculus 1
This is the hardest part in additional math. I need to deal with lot of alphabets rather than numbers. Most of d calculation based on definition such as fundmtl cal theory1, fundmntl cal theory 2, mean value theorem, etc…..i need a long period of time to understand them all. To increase my comprehension, I have downloaded calculus videos from youtube bcoz I don’t really understand what d lecturer has taught in class. However, d lecturer is very kind.
2
Advance composition
It based on your reading on selected materials. It not bad at all but so hard to get d higher mark. The last project is research paper. I have done research on online education.
3
Speech communication
The grad is based on 2 exams and 5 speeches. The speeches are impromptu speech(my future wife), introductory speech( history of kite), demonstrative speech( how to make a kite), persuasive speech ( driving while using cell phone is dangerous) and informative speech(Avicenna=ibnu sina’)
3
Chemistry 1
I need to study 11 long chapters in very short time.huh. I admit that I don’t understand it at all until the final exam. Too much definition to memorize, a lot of new concept,etc
2
Islamic studies
This course helps a lot in maintaining my cgpa. I just need to get flying color result in 2 exams, make a presentation and send a folio.
2
America culture
This is very hectic course. A lot of money and time are  spended juz for 2 credits hour course.arrgggh. moreover, I need to memorize America history and make a lot of presentations. The presentations are explain one chapter in front of class, appreciation of music( greenday- jamming at plaza central), special day(labor day), and attractive state( Alaska). I Also need make a review of 1 short story( long actually)  and class parade(spiderman)....moreover, attendance for hello-wind night and american got talent also compulsory....
1
Experiments for chemistry
This is the least credit hour course but I need to spend a lot of time to finish up 11 lab reports
2
Critical thinking
Quiet interesting. Also have many presentations such as forum( important of mother tongue language), advertisement review( road safety), article review( sleep now ,remember later)